Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Why so early, Max?

So, as some of you may or may not know, I was not elected for Senator this year because of a small formalitly of not being mentioned in the ballot. Well, probably I wouldn't have won anyhow, but I'm going with the formality thing =P. So I want to make sure that next year, I at least have a chance of winning next year, so I started this blog so my future constituants can sort of get to know me better than they would in school,learn some of my ideas, and see what lovely a senator I would make! That, and to hear some of your ideas that you want to see happen in the school, that I could help make happen. Your opinions really do matter to me!

So it might seem a little bt crazy to start a campaign blog more than a year before the official thing takes place, but honestly, what about me isn't? Also, it's a great way to get some early support, and to brainwas...err...get you on my side. (Yeah, thats it...) So feel free to leave a comment any time, letting me know of any ideas you might have, shower me with your praises, and anything that strikes your fancy.

Thanks for listening,
Your future Senator Max

1 comment: