Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hello Constituants!

It is I, your future, sophomore class senator! Just thought that I'd give you a little update so that my loyal readers will have more than only one measly post to read. So yesterday, I saw this great, dystopian future movie from 1976 called Logan's run. Highly reccomend it, by the way, lots of great laughs. Anyhow, in the movie, everybody has to be killed when they become thirty years old, do to overpopulation. Wouldn't that be just awful? When I saw that movie, I made a promise, to mysely, my school, and my lovely constituants. As senator, I will never let the school make a rule of killing off all the older students to keep the school hallway les conjested. Scout's honor. Don't you feel so much more secure now, as if giant, constant weight, was just lifted from you? So remember, if you want to stop the slaughter of innocent students, vote for Max!

Love to you all,
Max
Your future senator

No comments:

Post a Comment